Verse of the Day

There is great peace in knowing that we do not have to carry the responsibility of making everything work out by ourselves. Proverbs 16:3 invites us to commit our works unto the Lord—to place our plans, efforts, ambitions, decisions, and responsibilities into His hands.

Commitment to God does not mean doing nothing. It means working diligently while trusting Him with the outcome. When our plans are surrendered to God, He brings clarity to our thoughts, stability to our decisions, and direction to our steps.

Sometimes our minds are crowded with questions: Will this work? Will this opportunity come? Am I making the right decision? What will happen next? This verse reminds us that when we genuinely entrust our ways to the Lord, He can establish our thoughts and give us the wisdom and confidence to move forward.

Today, don't allow uncertainty to control your heart. Give your plans to God, do your part faithfully, and trust Him with the results.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I commit all my works, plans, desires, and responsibilities into Your hands today. Direct my thoughts and establish my steps according to Your perfect will.

Give me wisdom to make the right decisions, courage to pursue the opportunities You place before me, and patience when Your timing differs from mine. Remove confusion, fear, and doubt from my heart.

Lord, establish the work of my hands. Let my efforts produce good results, and let everything I do bring glory to Your name. Where I have been uncertain, give me clarity. Where I have been discouraged, renew my strength. Where doors need to open, lead me according to Your purpose.

I trust You with my present and my future. Establish my thoughts, order my steps, and prosper the work You have placed in my hands.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post